Have you found something you really like?
Voted UK’s Best Personal Loan Provider for the last 9 years running
Low rate loans from
7.4 % APR
Representative on £7,500 to £25,000
Representative on £7,500 to £25,000
Our price promise
Remember, the rate you are offered may vary due to personal circumstances and loan amount, the majority of our customers receive the advertised rate. However, if you complete an application directly via the Novuna Personal Finance website and are given a higher APR, we guarantee that you'll never pay more than £236.39 per month with our maximum 32.7% APR Representative when you borrow £7,500 over 5 years*.
The maximum APR you could be offered when you borrow other loan values is 36.4%*. All loans are subject to status.
*Only for applications carried out directly via the Novuna Personal Finance website
Please enter a loan amount using the plus or minus keys or by typing into the field.
To make things a little easier for you to find the right loan amount and term, please note:
- The loan amount should be between £1,000 and £35,000 only
- You can borrow between £1,000-£7499.99 over a period of 2 to 5 years only (24 months to 60 months)
- You can borrow between £7,500-£25,000.99 over a period of 2 to 7 years only (24 months to 84 months)
- You can borrow between £25,001-£35,000 over a period of 4 to 5 years only (48 months to 60 months)
You can enter a loan amount using the plus and minus keys or by typing into the field
Make it a personal loan that’s made for you
Engineered for speed and ease, our car finance loans offer competitive rates, no hidden fees and access funds within 48 hours (excluding bank holidays and weekends).
Home Improvement Loans
Whether you need a loan for renovation, conversion, a conservatory or a loft extension, you’ll feel right at home with a home improvement loan designed around you.
Sometimes little loans can make a big difference. If you’re looking for small loans online between £5,000 and £7,499, we offer some of the best rates on the market.
Wedding, holiday or caravan, our leisure and lifestyle loans help create moments you'll always remember. With terms of 2-7 years, payments can be tailored to suit you.
What makes us the personal loan lender of choice?
- We make it personal Back
- We make it simple Back
- We make it low interest Back
- We make it award-winning Back
- So you can make it happen Back
- Are you eligible? Back
Our approach to lending has always been, and always will be, personal. We’ve helped over 5 million businesses and individuals across the UK, but we know that every customer is different. With us, you can take out a small loan from £1,000, or for bigger projects you can borrow up to £35,000, with some of the most competitive rates on the market. Once your first payment has been made, you'll even be able to choose the day that the rest of your monthly payments go out.
You might be looking for a £5,000 loan to top-up your wedding funds, £10,000 to help renovate your home, or £25,000 for a brand new car. Whatever your goal is, we’ll have a tailor-made low APR personal loan to help you get there.
We know that when you’re looking for an online loan, you want more than great rates; you want a great reputation for service too. Our customer satisfaction score is consistently 98% or higher, so you can count on a first-rate experience from application to approval.
Our simple online application takes minutes to complete, gives you a decision in minutes and you could have the money in your account within 48 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Once approved, you can manage everything in one place with your online account, giving you complete control of your loan. However, if you need a bit of extra help or you’d prefer to speak to someone, you can always give our friendly UK-based Customer Service Team a call.
We don't charge any upfront fees or hidden costs, either. And it's easy to make overpayments or settle early if you decide you want to pay back your loan earlier than planned.
We specialise in low interest personal loans, with highly competitive rates starting from just 7.4% APR Representative (£7,500-£25,000) and amounts from £1,000 to £35,000. To calculate estimated loan repayments, visit our loan calculator page.
We strive to deliver a great customer experience and to provide some of the most competitive low APR loan rates on the market. We take pride in what we do. That’s why our personal loans are consistently recognised for excellence by our customers and industry peers.
We’ve been voted the UK’s Best Loan Provider in the YourMoney.com Awards for the last 9 years running. Now in their 25th year, these awards are the longest standing in the industry and the result of a rigorous judging process based on competitiveness of price and structure.
With an average customer satisfaction score of 4.5/5 stars or higher for more than 4 years running, we’ve also achieved the high standard required to win the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Provider Award.
Ready to apply for your personal loan? Start your application now and discover the benefits of borrowing with us.
- Personal approach: Our loans are tailored to your needs. Choose the length of the agreement and the day your payments go out.
- Simple process: Our straightforward online loan application takes minutes to complete and gives you an instant decision.
- Low interest rates: We offer some of the best rates available on the market, from 7.4% APR Representative (£7,500 to £25,000)
- Award-winning service: We’re proud to be the winner of the Best Direct Personal Loan Provider Award from YourMoney.com in 2023.
Here is our list of criteria you must meet to apply for a Novuna Personal Finance Loan;
- You need to be aged 21 or over
- You must have a bank or building society account
- You must be a permanent UK resident (and have been living in the UK for at least 3 years)
- You need to be in permanent paid employment, self-employed or retired with a pension
- You must have an income greater than £10,000
- You must have a good credit history
It will also be helpful if you have the following information to hand when applying for a loan;
- Annual income
- Employment details
- Bank account details
- Last 3 years address history
Personal loan FAQs
Customer experience rating
Customer satisfaction is vital to our success, which is why we’re the only provider to give full visibility of our reviews, updated in real-time, 24 hours a day. Read all reviews